-4 cups Portobello mushrooms, roughly chopped
-1 cup walnuts, soaked overnight
-½ yellow onion, chopped
-1 clove garlic
-1 T apple cider vinegar
-¼ cup parsley
-2 t cumin
-1 T Nama Shoyu
-½ t salt
-1 cup Brazil nuts, soaked overnight
-1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked overnight
-1 medium tomato
-3 T lemon juice
-3 T olive oil
-1 T agave nectar
-1 t red pepper flakes
-1½ t salt
1. Spiralize, mandoline, or just cut zucchini into noodles. Toss with ½ t of salt and set aside in a colander to drain.
2. Drain walnuts and add all meatball ingredients (except the Portobello mushrooms) to the food processor and blend, then add Portobello mushrooms and blend for a few pulses.
3. Roll meatballs into balls, place in dehydrator overnight or in the oven on a silpat sheet or parchment paper for about 1-2 hours at 200F, depending on your oven's temperature.
4. Drain Brazil nuts and sundried tomatoes and add all sauce ingredients to food processor. Blend. Set aside in a bowl.
5. Assemble everything on a plate.
- high in fiber
- fights free radicals
- prevents disease